Adam Lawrie was born in about 1620 of Eddleston, Peeblesshire,
Scotland. Mathew Lawrie also had children at the same time in
Eddlestone, and was a witness at Marion's baptism. He may be
Adam had the following children:
*1. Marion, christened 12 August 1642 in Eddleston; married John Lawder 6 February 1659 in Peebles; buried 18 October 1694 in Peebles.
Baptism record for Marion Lawrie in Eddleston: "The gllr Adam
Lowrie in Shiplaw hade his bairne baptized called Marion his
witnesses Mathew Lowrie West Locke Alexr Dittion in Shiplaw
James Mrchell in Falla Mylne"
2. Margrit , christened 6 May 1644 in Eddleston.
3. Michaell, christened 2 May 1645 in Eddleston.
4. Jhone, christened 10 February 1647 in Eddleston.
5. Janett, christened 4 February 1649 in Eddleston.
6. Margaret, christened 12 July 1652 in Eddleston, "in Neay Falla".
SOURCE: IGI, Peebles parish register; Eddleston parish
If you have any additional
information about this family, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
table of contents