FAMILY GROUP RECORD OF
THOMAS DICKONS AND
Thomas Dickons was born in about 1520 of Wilne, Derbyshire, England.
He married Jone Hallum 26 October 1547 in Wilne.
Marriage record for Thomas Dickons and Jone Hallum in Wilne:
"Thomas Dickons & Jone Hallum wer maryed the 26 of
Thomas Dickons died and was buried 25 December 1583 in Wilne.
Burial record for Thomas Dickons in Wilne:
"Thos Dickins of Dracot was burried xxv die Deceb:"
Jone was buried 29 May 1596 in Wilne.
Baptism record for Jone Dickons in
Wilne: "Jone Dickins was buried xxix die May"
Thomas and Jone had the following children:
1. Agnis, christened 15 March 1549 in Wilne.
*2. Joane, christened 28 August 1551 in Wilne; married
William Tebbold 29 November 1572 in Wilne.
Baptism record for Joane Dickons in Wilne: "Jone Dickons
daughter of Thomas Dickons the 28 of August"
3. Ales, chr 3 October 1565 in Wilne.
These Dickons are found in early Wilne records:
- Edmund, christened 17 September 1545 in Wilne.
(At this time no parent's name were recorded.)
- Richard, christened 15 October 1547 in Wilne.
- Margaret, christened 31 October 1547 in Wilne; buried
18 September 1544 in Wilne.
- Agnis, christened 12 February 1548 in Wilne.
- Nicolas, christened 28 August 1551 in Wilne; married
Agnes Teyler 4 February 1584 in Wilne.
Some of these Dickons are certainly Joane's siblings.
Other Dickons in early Wilne records:
- Ralfe Dickins was buried 4 May 1541 in Wilne.
- Nicolas Dickens was buried 12 March 1543 in Wilne.
- Annis Diccons, the wife of Nycolas Diccans
was buried 23 October 1546 in Wilne.
SOURCE: Wilne parish register; ancestry.co.uk; IGI, Ancestral
If you have any additional information about
this family, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
table of contents